Thursday, December 29, 2011

three weeks of puppies

Is there anything better than a lapful of warm puppies?

Maybe having more than a couple of minutes with them, but right at the moment. I'll take that moment of bliss.  Too bad I didn't have a camera with me, but I was just taking the trash out between dishes and Compline, so I wasn't planning ahead.

In honor of the puppies (whom I can still hear squealing and doing their little puppy yips outside), I'm posting a puppy progress report.

Here are a few photos from my first real one-on-one encounter with a puppy on December 12.

Could anything make anyone happier?  Yes, I was a little blissed out.

Here are a few from December 20.  You can see how they've grown in just a week!  They had just started venturing out from their little nook in the backyard.


I think I can, I think I can!
nuzzling mama
The Three Musketeers

<>
What's over there?

The Three Musketeers heading off for adventure
 Last, but not least, a few more puppy bath pictures from Wednesday (12/28).  Surely you're not tired of puppies yet, are you?

shampooed puppy
I'm sooooo outta here!
Mom, he got me all wet!
puppy #3 pushes his way in and puts his head in my sleeve
puppies in the sun warming up and drying off together
pile of puppies
As Charlie Brown would say, happiness is a warm puppy.  Or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment