Saturday, June 15, 2013

need your prayers urgently

Please pray for my mother.  She had a heart attack last night while driving and hit a semi head on.  Still hanging in.  My sister has created a CaringBridge page which she says I can share:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/marianmrandall/journal

I have left Haiti - without goodbyes - put my life in a few duffels and have made it half way there tonight; will arrive tomorrow afternoon. 

Please, just pray she makes it.  God is so very present in the midst of this - we're leaning hard on that - on God - right now.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. Prayers for your mother and for the family, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, GM, and all those who prayed. She did live - "miraculously," the head trauma doc said more than once. She is still in need of prayer and far from recovered, but so obviously helped along by those who have been praying. Thank you all for that.

    ReplyDelete