Saturday, February 5, 2011

ordination, finally!

Finally, after thirty years of discernment and prayer and work!  And finally, as in I have finally gotten around to making time to post a few photos!  What an incredible joy this is.  I hope at some point I can also make time to share some of this, especially my continued amazement and gratitude and sense of God's presence as I celebrate the Eucharist with my sisters and friends. And lest I forget (or, more likely, do not find the time), I just want to say officially how much it meant to me to have my family and friends and two of my three goddaughters there to join us.  Thank you, thank you, thank you - God and sisters and family and friends and so many people to whom I will never be able to express my gratitude.

(NB: photo date is in European format)
And there was much rejoicing. Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment