Saturday, March 16, 2013

green

Thinking of Green Eggs and Ham tonight.  Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, and there's not a bit of green on my grey habit, so I'll have to find another way to celebrate it. We're attending a concert of the Orchestre Philharmonique Sainte Trinite in the afternoon.   I doubt it's related to the feast day.  While they certainly won't be serving green beer, I'm sure I'll enjoy it quite a bit.  Music feeds my soul. 

I do see St. Patrick mentioned on taptaps from time to time.  Here's a Patrick (not St.) taptap from Cap Haitien, up north, with much appropriate green and orange.

Patrick
taptap, Cap Haitien, Haiti

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all, happy feast day to friends and family named Patrick, and happy birthday to two good friends as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment