Sunday, February 7, 2010

post-earthquake video from Darbonne

I found on YouTube this post-earthquake  video from Darbonne, which includes footage from the church there and the tents that, as I expected, have been set up on the grounds.  You can also see one of the schools.  John Engle, the man narrating, has had ties to Darbonne since the 1980's and apparently attended the parish while there.  I thought I saw someone I knew a couple of times, but she kept turning her head just a bit too quickly for me to see for certain.  I hope it was; I'd love to know she's safe.

update 2/9- I have decided that it is, in fact, Mme Dorvilas from my parish committee! Yea!  Makes me feel so much better to have found one more person.  I also found out another person, Roselaine, is alive, but another, Brigitte, has died.  May she rest in peace and rise in glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment